|born on||7 June 1935 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Libourne, France, 44n55, 0w14|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°41' 25°13 Asc. 11°31'|
French physician and leading neurologist; Dean of the University of Bordeaux 1975-78. As professor of the physiology department he studied the nervous system and explored sleep function, the relationship of hormones and behavior. His books included "The Flesh and the Devil," 1996.
Vincent married on 8/10/1960; separated on 22/25/1988 and divorced 3/24/1993; four children. He made a second marriage on 6/19/1993.
- Work : New Career 1975 (Dean, Univ. of Bordeaux)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Book released)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.35, 11/1996
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Neurologist)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Dean)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)