|born on||14 August 1913 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy, 44n43, 10e36|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°03' 24°33 Asc. 11°58'|
Italian opera singer who made his tenor debut in Florence in 1938, after leaving his work as an electrical engineer to enter the world of opera. He had a successful career for 27 years, making his last professional appearance in Venice in 1965.
Tagliavini studied at a university in electrical engineering and at the Conservatory of Parma, pupil of Brancucci and Bassi. He had a brilliant career that included foreign theatres, the Met, Convent Garden and the Paris Opera. He recorded with Maria Callas and appeared in numerous films. Tagliavini received First Prize at Festival di Maggio in Florence in 1939 and the Commander of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic.
Tagliavini is divorced with two kids. He died on January 28, 1995 in Reggio Emilia, Italy; age 81
- associate relationship with Callas, Maria (born 3 December 1923)
- Work : New Career 1938 (Debut in Florence)
- Work : Retired 1965 at 12:00 midnight in Venice, Italy (Last professional appearance)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Trained with Brancucci and Bassi)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (27 years as singer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical (Formerly)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Tenor)