|born on||8 September 1929 at 07:02 (= 07:02 AM )|
|Place||Covina CA, USA, 34n05, 117w52|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 19°26 Asc. 04°04'|
American widow; first married on 10/31/1947 with a daughter in 1948 and a son in 1949. She was married for the second time on 6/23/1950 with a daughter born in 1953 and another daughter in 1957. It was a dreadful marriage; he was an unbathed, inattentive slob who sat in front of the TV in his underwear. Their sex life dwindled to zero. The yard was filled with scrap iron, old cars, tools and equipment which he picked up and later sold. After some 20 years of marriage, she learned that her husband had molested her daughter from the first marriage when the child was ten years old.
She took care of her husband's mother for 23 years until the old lady died in 1973. In July 1973 she had a hysterectomy for cancer of the uterus.
A plump, cheerful, warm and friendly woman, she started an affair on 9/23/1982 with a man who had been a family friend for many years and was in an unhappy marriage. They met once a week, comforting each other. In March 1983, she took her first step of independence, getting a job. At this point, she did not even know how to drive a car but she wanted to begin a life of her own and had been thinking of divorce for the past year. She already had a small income of her own, doing crafts for sale and custom sewing for people. Her astrologer suggested that she make all her preparations to start a new life in early 1984.
On 12/13/1983 she was widowed. The kids were all on their own and she took charge, selling all the scrap iron and cleaning up the place, getting a raise at work and a small widow's benefit from her deceased husband. She and her lover kept their relationship low-key, as there was no question of him leaving his wife, a woman in poor health. On 7/22/1985, his wife had a stroke. She died not long after and the couple, both widowed, were able to marry and move away from the city to a small mountain town together.
- child relationship with Incest Victim 11030 (born 27 August 1948)
- spouse relationship with Incest Perpetrator 4762 (born 7 May 1913)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 23 September 1982 (Began affair)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her 1982, client, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Uterus)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Hysterectomy)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage 33 years)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Husband committed incest)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Found out second husband committed incest)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy (Third marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Some 20 years little or no sex)