|born on||26 March 1923 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Hallein, Austria, 47n41, 13e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°17' 07°31 Asc. 09°41'|
Austrian-American practical nurse who broke her back in an accident in late 1983 or early 1984; she was in a cast for a year. She had an earlier accident in breaking her hip in 1976.
Cheerful and independent, she was working in private nursing care in Palm Springs, CA when a wealthy old boy for whom she was caring proposed marriage on 11/25/1981. She debated it, as it would be an overt marriage-for-money, but she turned him down; he died a few months later.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1976 (Broke hip in accident)
- Financial : Lose significant money 25 November 1981 (Turned down marriage for money)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Practical nurse)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broke back)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Traits : Personality : Practical/ Realistic (Turned down a money-marriage opportunity)