|born on||11 June 1963 at 16:58 (= 4:58 PM )|
|Place||Omaha NE, USA, 41n15, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°17' 13°48 Asc. 15°32'|
American race car driver of go-karts on weekends, holidays, every chance he can get. He tends to have accidents due to driving too fast, a thrill junky. In his everyday life, he is an oil wholesale salesman.
The son of a scientist, he was a hell-raiser from the time he was a kid, with his first acclaim as a gymnast. He wanted to try it all and got into drug abuse, mostly coke until entering rehab September 1987.
- Misc. : Retain professional help September 1987 (Entered rehab for drug abuse)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dr. Lynn Hawley quotes him
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Oil wholesale sales)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Go-kart racing)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Cocaine)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Thrill seeker)