|Birthname||Florence Evelyn Nesbit|
|born on||25 December 1884 at 03:20 (= 03:20 AM )|
|Place||Tarentum, Pennsylvania, 40n36, 79w46|
|Timezone||LMT m79w46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°02' 01°40 Asc. 12°47'|
American homicide witness who saw her husband, multimillionaire Harry K. Thaw, shoot her former lover, Stanford White, in a theater on 6/26/1906. The crime resulted in a sensational murder trial. She later became a dancer, touring Europe with a dance troupe.
She married Harry K. Thaw at age 19, one son in 1912, and later married a dancer in 1918; the latter marriage lasting for 15 years.
She attempted suicide twice. In 1956 a stroke left her partially paralyzed.
Nesbitt died in 1967.
- lover relationship with White, Stanford (born 9 November 1853)
- child relationship with Thaw, Russell (born 25 October 1910)
- spouse relationship with Thaw, Harry K. (born 12 February 1871)
- Relationship : Marriage 1918 (Second marriage)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1956 (Stroke)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1967 (Age 83)
NN No.342 and Sabian Symbols No.719 (no time). Dewey quotes a magazine for 4:30 AM LMT.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (1956)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage, 15 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Danced with troupe)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women