|born on||20 March 1983 at 12:44 (= 12:44 PM )|
|Place||Malden, Massachusetts, 42n26, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°33' 12°06 Asc. 00°02'|
American fatality of a car accident in British Columbia, Canada on 11/17/2002. Apparently losing control of his car on black ice, James crashed and went through the windshield. He was jettisoned into water where he was found, comatose, and two days later, his life support was turned off. McGonagle had been a goalie for the Williams Lake Timberwolves in B.C. He began skating at age three and his hockey career began when he was ten. His dad and team coach assigned him the unpopular role of goalie and he played goaltender ever since. His dad said, "He just loved having shots coming at him."
He graduated from Austrin Prep in Reading in 2001 and spent a year at the Bridgton Academy in Maine for additional work on his hockey skills. Instead of going to college, he decided to join Canada's Junior A Hockey League and was accepted by the Timberwolves.
- Social : End a program of study 2001 (Graduated prep school)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 17 November 2002 (Head-on crash, thrown thru windshield, comatose)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C., The Astrologer's Newsletter Nov 2002
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Brain injuries, comatose)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Auto accident, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job (Sports)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist (Began skating when he was three)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Auto accident)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19)
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Pro, ice, goalie)