|born on||1 July 1903 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Hull, England, 53n45, 0w20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°03' 27°50 Asc. 03°25'|
British pioneer airwoman who took flying lessons and aircraft maintenance with the reluctant support of her father. In 1930, sponsored by a wealthy banker, she flew solo from England to Australia in 17 days. In 1938 she flew from London to Tokyo via Moscow.
She married pilot Jim Mollinson in 1932. Johnson worked as a ferry pilot in WW II. On January 5, 1941 she bailed out into the Thames Estuary and was presumed drowned.
- spouse relationship with Mollison, James A. (born 19 April 1905). Notes: Happy
- Death, Mysterious 5 January 1941 (Presumed drowned, age 38)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1930 (Solo flight from England to Australia)
- Work : Gain social status 1938 (Flew from London to Tokyo via Moscow)
- Relationship : Marriage 1932 (Pilot Jim Mollinson)
Astrology Quarterly Fall/1933 quotes her secretary to Wemyss, given in FN No.122
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Ferry pilot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession