|born on||28 June 1935 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Preston, England, 53n46, 2w42|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°35' 04°22 Asc. 19°34'|
British actor from the age of 13 with an interim of being a window-dresser. Inman is noted as a favorite comedy character in the series, "Are You Being Served?" as the mincing Mr. Humphries. He was approached to play the part December 1971, with the first episode showing 3/21/1973 and completing its 69th transmission on 4/01/1985. The character received negative feedback from the gay community but still remained in cult status on par with Garland and Streisand. Shown in the U.S. from the summer 1987, the show became the highest rated prime-time TV program and most successful British comedy ever aired.
Inman's peak year of popularity was in 1976 with two top entertainment awards in Britain and a comedy award in the U.S. in 1991. In 1975, he made two series of an Australian version and hit the pop charts with the theme song. For 13 months, Inman appeared in the sequel, "Grace and Favour," January 1992 to February 1993. Inman is also noted as a seasoned pantomime artist, especially in his appearances as one of Cinderella's ugly sisters.
- Work : Contracts, agreements December 1971 (Agreements on TV series "Are You Being Served?")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Show appeared in U.S. for time period)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Comedy character award in U.S.)
- Work : Prize 1976 (Two entertainment awards, Britain)
- Work : Begin Major Project January 1992 (Began "Grace and Favour," 13 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes him. David Fisher had given 5:45 PM some years earlier scribbled on a letter from his agency but 6:00 AM was confirmed by Inman, February 1997 when presented with both birth-times, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Character)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Two series)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Gay and swish roles)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (12 years in first comedy series)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age 13)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime (Pantomime)