|born on||4 October 1936 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°33' 24°10 Asc. 25°31'|
British homicide; a petty criminal, he was illiterate and feeble minded. He was convicted of the murder of Michael Gregsten after the longest murder trial in Britain and hanged at Bedford Prison on 4/04/1962.
On 8/22/1961, Gregsten, 38, married with two kids, and Valerie Storie, his single 23-year-old mistress of the prior three years were cuddling in a parked car about 11:30 PM. A man rapped on the window and when Gregsten rolled it down, stuck a gun in his face. The man got in the back seat and ordered them to drive aimlessly for 30 miles; they stopped for cigarettes and petrol. Finally at a stop, the man shot Gregsten twice in the head, then raped Storie and shot her five times, leaving her paralyzed for life.
Hanratty was picked up on suspicion on 10/09/1961 and put on trial on 1/22/1962. Storie was not positive in her identification, however Hanratty was cocky and insolent, changing his story and stupidly incriminating himself. In spite of a lobby of supporters, he was convicted. A Home Office investigation in 1995 concluded that he was innocent and he was posthumously granted a full pardon.
A later investigation stated that DNA testing appeared to show that Hanratty was the A6 murderer after all.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 22 August 1961 (Accused of homicide of two people)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes Predictions, 10/1973, from the family
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Illiterate, feeble minded)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Killed two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Raped then shot)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Petty criminal)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection