|born on||1 February 1872 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Reims, France, 49n15, 4e02|
|Timezone||LMT m4e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°44' 27°00 Asc. 10°15'|
French poet and playwright of the Symbolist movement. At the age of 18, Fort founded the Théâtre d’Art (art-theatre). Many artists like Paul Verlaine, Paul Gauguin and Maurice Maeterlinck were promoted in the Théatre d’Art. Verlaine gave him the title: Prince of the Poets. Later he also founded and edited the literary reviews Livre d’Art.
One of his poems was "La Ronde", famous worldwide as a plea for world friendship.
- business associate/partner relationship with Apollinaire, Guillaume (born 26 August 1880). Notes: literary review
- Work : Begin Major Project 1890 (founded Théâtre d'Art)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1905 (literary review Vers et prose)
- Work : Prize 1912 (commandeur de la Légion d'honneur and prince des poètes)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Vocation : Writers : Poet