|Birthname||Glenn Woodward Davis|
|born on||26 December 1924 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Claremont, California, 34n06, 117w43|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°35' 11°04 Asc. 00°01'|
American football hero, probably the most outstanding all-around athlete ever turned out by southern California schools. While attending Bonita High school, he scored 237 points in his senior year playing halfback. He graduated with three varsity letters in football, three in track, three in basketball and four in baseball.
Davis was offered an appointment to the Naval Academy but would not accept unless they took his twin brother as well. When he was turned down, he and his brother were both accepted in West Point Military Academy. He graduated from West Point in 1947, but never played football for Army. He became a real estate agent.
The outstanding football player and 1946 Heisman Trophy winner died on March 9, 2005 at his home in La Quinta, CA of complications from prostate cancer. He was 80 years old.
- Work : Prize 1946 (Heisman trophy)
- Social : End a program of study 1947 (Graduated West Point Academy)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (prostate)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Football, track, basketball and baseball)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (prostate cancer)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Heisman Trophy 1946)