|born on||18 November 1789 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Cormeilles en Parisis, France, 48n59, 2e12|
|Timezone||LMT m2e12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°41' 14°56 Asc. 25°05'|
French artist, painter and physicist, recognized for his invention of the daguerreotype process of photography. He became known as one of the fathers of photography. Though he is most famous for his contributions to photography, he was also an accomplished painter and a developer of the diorama theatre. He first worked with Niépce (7 March 1765), a French physicist, and perfected the process after his partner's death on 5 July 1833.
Died 10 July 1851 in Bry-sur-Marne.
- business associate/partner relationship with Niépce, Nicéphore (born 7 March 1765)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Bayard, Hippolyte (born 20 January 1801). Notes: competed about priority as inventors
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 9:10 PM
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Pioneer)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Originator of the daguerrotype)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book