|born on||9 December 1863 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 24°55 Asc. 11°32'|
Scottish scholar, editor and Professor of Greek. He wrote the first historical treatment of pre-Socratics and a first study of the relation between Greek Science and Philosophies.
Burnet died 5/26/1928, St. Andrews, Scotland.
- Death, Cause unspecified 26 May 1928 at 12:00 noon in St. Andrews, Scotland (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Greek)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; brilliant scholar)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Theories of science and philosophies)