|Birthname||Brown, Edmund Gerald Sr.|
|born on||21 April 1905 at 14:21 (= 2:21 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°07' 04°12 Asc. 07°21'|
American politician, a lawyer from 1927. He was active in politics as San Francisco's District Attorney, the State Attorney General in 1950 and 1954 and as Governor of California in 1958 and 1962. He lost to Ronald Reagan in 1966. During his two terms as Governor, California's economy boomed and the population jumped 32% to nearly 19 million. It was a period of the greatest prosperity that the U.S. had ever seen.
Two of Brown's four children carried on the family business, Governor Jerry Brown and State Treasurer Kathleen Brown. With warmth and down-to-earth pragmatism, his zest for people and his old flair survived all of his life, even when he became fragile with age. He lived and breathed politics.
Died of a heart attack on 2/16/1996, San Francisco.
- child relationship with Brown, Jerry (born 7 April 1938)
- child relationship with Brown, Kathleen (born 25 September 1945)
- Work : New Job 1950 (State Attorney General)
- Work : New Job 1958 (Governor of California)
- Work : Lose social status 1966 (Lost re-election to Ronald Reagan)
Church of Light quotes Bulletin of Astro-Science, 5/1959. Holliday has 12:48 PM, no source
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (DA, Attorney General, Governor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book