|born on||7 October 1885 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°16' 02°19 Asc. 20°27'|
Danish physicist who was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1922 for the investigation of atomic structure and radiation. Bohr was one of the founders of quantum mechanics.
He died on 11/18/1962.
- protégé relationship with Majorana, Ettore (born 5 August 1906)
- Work : Prize 1922 (Nobel Prize in Physics)
Penfield Collection spec. Rudhyar spec's Aquarius ASC. Lyndoe gives 1:15 PM LMT in Predictions 8/1954
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Outstanding)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Executive and media producer, theater)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Quantum mechanics)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection